fibernice etsy mini

Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I Fell In Love With A Purl"


Jen’s “I Fell In Love With A Purl”

I love a good line.

I Fell In Love With A Purl by Jenifleur is a site I found while parusing the members of ravelry. I found it through a person who had it on there personal web page. I saw the name and as it says I fell in love. I clicked it and found a person who has much talent. I decided to look through not only her web site but also her ravelry stash, projects page her twitter and her two online shops.

I must say I am very excited about her project Aeolian it is a beautiful shawl. It reminds me of the colors my mother dyes.
A snippet of what the front page of her webpage says is this, “We raise Shetland sheep with a few corriedales, llamas, angora goats, chickens, guineas, assorted cats and dogs on the side. I knit, spin and tablet weave. We are the owners of Fleury Sheep and Wool, a fleece processing micro mill.” I hope you will be able to check her and her projects out.


I am very pleased to feature her in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogTV.com